Chevreau is a veteran monetary columnist, blogger, and writer primarily based in Toronto. He was the Monetary Submit‘s private finance columnist between 1993 and 2012, editor-in-chief for MoneySense Journal from 2012 to 2014, editor-at-large from 2014 to 2015, and most lately appointed as investing editor-at-large. He nonetheless writes the Retired Cash column for MoneySense and spearheads eight ETF consultants within the annual MoneySense ETF All-Stars characteristic initiated when he was the editor. In 2014, he launched the Monetary Independence Hub, which publishes blogs each enterprise day. He has authored a number of books with conventional e book publishers like McGraw Hill and Key Porter books, together with The Rich Boomer, and a collection of mutual fund guides referred to as Sensible Funds. His most up-to-date e book is Victory Lap Retirement, co-authored with Michael Drak.
Listed below are among the different superb consultants talking alongside Chevreau on the MoneyShow occasion:
- Peter Hodson Editor, Canadian MoneySaver (Financial system and Shares)
- David H. Smith Senior Analyst, TheMorganReport.com (Gold and Treasured Metals)
- Ryan Irvine President, KeyStone Monetary (Progress Shares)
- Tyler Bollhorn Founder, Stockscores.com (Skilled Inventory Dealer)
- Keith Richards President, ValueTrend Wealth Administration (Contrarian Evaluation)
- Omar Khan Co-founder, Theta Buying and selling Co. (Choices Buying and selling)
Who’s Cash Present for?
The MoneyShow Canada Digital Expo is the one occasion that it’s good to attend this fall to place your portfolio for constant income and safety in 2022. Should you purchase or promote shares, choices, ETFs, futures, foreign exchange or cryptocurrencies, this occasion is for you. No matter your investor or buying and selling experience, there’s really one thing for each talent stage and you’ll stroll away with distinctive data from 30+ of the business’s main investing and buying and selling educators.